Monday, November 16, 2009

What are my rights as a consumer?

What are my rights if I purchase a used vehicle and thought I was getting a good deal but didnt...is there a 30 day grace period? I did my research but KBB and edmunds give two totally different values and I have no idea if I got a deal or not!

What are my rights as a consumer?
Part of the problem, as I see it is you bought a demo, which is still considered a "new" vehicle. A demo is a vehicle that was used by a dealership employee, but never has been titled. A used car would have already been titled and is sold as used. KBB will give you the value of a used vehicle, Edmund's may be giving you the value of a new one!
Reply:Was the vehicle misrepresented to you in any way? Or are you just having buyers remorse?


No comments:

Post a Comment