Sunday, November 15, 2009

Taking part in market research?

Okay so I'm looking to join some form of market research consumer panel where I get to sample things/ answer questionnaires etc and be rewarded with cash/chocolates etc. I just wondered if any of you know of how I can go about joining one of these companies? Some of my friends have taken part in things before and been given all sorts of stuff so I thought it may keep my free hours occupied! Cheers in advance!

Taking part in market research?
Look up mystery shoppers and market research on google it comes up with loads of companies and you sign up with them, but beware some of them ask for a fee dont join those ones they are a conAlso if u look on the bottom of shopping reciepts sometimes they advertise for mystery shoppers.


Good luckx
Reply:i joined a company called valuedopinions.co.uk you get rewarded for he questionaires they send to you.


No comments:

Post a Comment