Monday, November 16, 2009

Consumer Goods Suppliers- how do you determine what the Case Cube measurement for your merchandise is?

I need to complete some paperwork for a variety of different retailers and once piece of information that I do not have is the Case Cube measurement. I have been told that this is basically the cubic size of one complete pallet of a particular product. In researching this question I have come across some equations but I don't see how they will help me determine the measurement. I feel that someone out there must know what I am talking about! Any information is very much appreciated!

Consumer Goods Suppliers- how do you determine what the Case Cube measurement for your merchandise is?
You measure width - length and height. You multiply those numbers and divide by 1728. That gives you the cube of the case. For example if something measures 5 x 4 x 3 inches the cube is 0.0347. Hope this helps.


No comments:

Post a Comment