Monday, November 16, 2009

What news station in San Francisco (Bay area) deals with consumer complaints. I need professional help...?

My mortgage company keeps telling me that they haven't received our payments and they're doing a research on it. I told them and have faxed them proof of official checks that I've sent and that they have been cashed. I feel that they screwed up on their end and is inconviencing and stressing us out. They are still looking for the Feb. '08 payment and I did send them proof that it has been sent. Could you please help us resolve this annoying problem?

What news station in San Francisco (Bay area) deals with consumer complaints. I need professional help...?
Contact ABC 7 in San Francisco or Fox KTVU 2 in Oakland. They have a segment in their daily newscasts called "7 On Your Side" where they feature consumer problems with big and small business, and help to resolve any conflict.





KTVU 2 has Tom Vacar, who is their business reporter and also has a segment where he investigates consumer vs. business conflicts.





Good luck!
Reply:Check out this consumer-action website: http://www.consumer-action.org/





I knew of a simliar problem, and it turned out that a payment a few payments ago had been missed, and not realizing that, the owner kept payments on time and was wondering why he kept get ting late notices. Turned out the NEXT month (oct) paid for the missing month (sept) and then nov paid for oct, and so forth. He kept being late on his current payment but said "hey, I've paid that" and finally it got straightened out.





Good luck!


No comments:

Post a Comment