Monday, November 16, 2009

Interview with Hospital for webmaster position?

Hi Everyone, I am currently a webmaster for a large medical practice. I have had this position for 6 years. We have over 130 pages on this site and it offers good information for women of all ages. When I took over the site, we only had about 7 pages total and averaged about 100 page views per month. Now the site receives over 5000 page views per month and is noticed by the Consumer Research Council of America as one of the best women’s sites on the web.





Recently a new hospital in my area purchased the medical practice. The CEO of my practice has referred me to the CEO of the new hospital to be their webmaster. I would create and maintain the hospital and the medical practice’s websites. Though I am so grateful for this opportunity, I am a little intimidated of the interview with the hospital CEO. What are some good points to bring up in the interview on what I can do for the new hospital? What things are key that I should talk about? TY in advance!

Interview with Hospital for webmaster position?
You can say all about the situation that you found and the situation now. All the things about how many pages you found and how many pages are there right now as well as the increase of page views.





Of course that you should mention your background and your knowledge of the area. Don't worry about it and just be yourself.


No comments:

Post a Comment