Monday, November 16, 2009

Any info on the best brand of heat pumps?

I am looking for a rating or maintenance history for the various manufacturers of heat pumps (not geothermal). I've checked Consumer Reports and didn't have any luck. Doing some research online I got conflicting info (one person raves about brand X followed by some saying never buy brand X). Any info in appreciated.

Any info on the best brand of heat pumps?
I will give you what I got. I do not have ratings or maintenance history, but I am a heating/cooling technician.





I work for a company called Carrier. You may have heard of us. We own a ton of stuff Bryant/Payne just to name a couple.





I say the best unit for your money is a brand called Tempstar.


It is actually a very good unit. They have a website you can check them out.
Reply:OK........one time effort%26gt;%26gt; www.ask.com%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;ask question get correct answers. TYPE in "maintenance history heat pumps" i bet u get what you are looking for.


No comments:

Post a Comment