Thursday, November 19, 2009

Current UK consumer Trends?

Does anyone know what the current most popular products are for 13 - 24 year olds in lancashire and the UK on the whole. I am planning to start a new business and need a few ideas. I have done some research and have come up with the obvious ( games console, mobiles, music ) but i want to find more. I want to create a place where the 13-24 year olds can come and buy the products they need but can also use free equipment i aim to provide. If anyone can give me any tips and the information I need i would be very greatful. Thanks

Current UK consumer Trends?
Well why not create a youth club,





many Teenagers tend to create trouble and problems when they have nothing to do, having free equipment would encourage them to stay of the streets and you could sell food, sweets and crisps.





Speak to the local council about funding








just one idea for you.





good luck


No comments:

Post a Comment