Monday, November 16, 2009

What news station in San Francisco (Bay area) deals with consumer complaints. I need professional help...?

My mortgage company keeps telling me that they haven't received our payments and they're doing a research on it. I told them and have faxed them proof of official checks that I've sent and that they have been cashed. I feel that they screwed up on their end and is inconviencing and stressing us out. They are still looking for the Feb. '08 payment and I did send them proof that it has been sent. Could you please help us resolve this annoying problem?

What news station in San Francisco (Bay area) deals with consumer complaints. I need professional help...?
ABC -Channel 7.


Michael Finney has a segment called "7 on your side".





This is your best bet.





http://abclocal.go.com/kgo/channel?secti...

my cat

No comments:

Post a Comment