Saturday, April 17, 2010

Organic Product Consumers - Opinions Needed.?

Hello - I am considering opening an organic beauty and cosmetics distributorship. It is similar to an Avon business, however, the products are USDA certified organic. The products and company are GREAT - offer skincare, cosmetics, household. However, the only concern is that the price points are higher than drugstore type products. The lipsticks are about $20, skincare basic package about $100. However, given the current market and concerns of "green" living in our country, I wonder if there is a market for the right consumer. Can you help me do some consumer buying research by giving me your opinion! Thank you.

Organic Product Consumers - Opinions Needed.?
I think that is a little pricey for the economy right now. However, I think there is a market place for it, your going to have to work a little harder for it. If the product is good, and I have seen or been proven to, that it is an excellent product, I might consider spending that much money on it. Now-with the "Go Green" thing, I think many people are not that sincere about it. In my business, I just started a "Go Green" campaign. It works for business to such a think because people just want to think they are doing their part by doing business with a green co. They do not participate in alot of the events, or even practice good green habits. This is just what I have learned from doing it. I think you may have a chance, you're just going to have to work hard at it to make it successful.

dr teeth

No comments:

Post a Comment