Thursday, April 15, 2010

Has anyone tried Hoodia XR that claims 1000mg per pill & does it work?

Everytime I try to research Hoodia . All the websites look fake and probably from the same company with different names and there are so many scams out there. I have tried to look up consumer review but I end up at a hoodia product site. I need some help from someone who has actually tried it and can recommend a particular brand. HELP!! I am looking for the most mg per pill as well. THANKS

Has anyone tried Hoodia XR that claims 1000mg per pill %26amp; does it work?
Hi, I have done some research on natural diet pills. I tried out all sorts of them and found results only with them. I found one that is called proactol. I saved on it at the time at http://www.theweightlossplace.com also. This diet pill works as an appetite suppressant and a fat absorber. It sure kept me out of the kitchen. The fat absorber basically lets fat pass through your body instead up to 28%
Reply:I don't know about Hoodia RX but I use Hoodathin, I found out about it on the NBC Today Show.I lost about 15 pounds on it in like 3 weeks and could have lost more if I had exercised right... beware of many places selling bad Hoodia, this is where I buy mine http://gethoodiathin.com

teeth grinding guard

No comments:

Post a Comment