Monday, April 26, 2010

What makes a great music magazine (or a successful one)?

I need to do some research on what makes a music magazine successful. Since it is the consumer who it's down to in the end, i thought it'd be good to ask you all lol





So yeah, any ideas on what draws you to a music mag, what you'd want, and also what an online magazine(webzine) could provide for you?





Also name some of your faves and why :)





thanks x

What makes a great music magazine (or a successful one)?
The one and only music magazine I read is Alternative Press(AP).The reason I like AP cuz I listen to a lot of bands that u don't see in the media.I can count on them to always have the bands I listen to.They always have reviews on CD and nine times out of ten I agree with them.They also have caned interviews with the cover bands.They also show a different of the band.Also they have advice commons.Other things which enjoy reading
Reply:in my opinion its advertisements...


No comments:

Post a Comment