Saturday, April 17, 2010

About Fruitabu and other sponsors of Yahoo Answers?

Does anyone else find it odd that users respond to questions posed by advertisers on this board as if they're talking to a real person?





Sponsors pay Yahoo for a spot on the front page, then ask questions to us for market research yet people respond with advice for the advertisers children as if they're talking an individual.





What do you think of companies trying to dupe people and how susceptible to being misled we are as consumers?





Does nobody realize that they're talking to a company, or what?

About Fruitabu and other sponsors of Yahoo Answers?
You know, I was just wondering that myself. I went to that question to answer it, and read some of the answers there. Then I realized it was a sponsor so I decided not to answer. It seems like the sponsor got a lot more answers than most regular people get.





Maybe they think they are going to win something? Perhaps there is a contest going on that you and I are unaware of.

human teeth

No comments:

Post a Comment