Saturday, April 17, 2010

Do Bitish likes vegetables and herbages skin care and cos metic products?

i'm now doing a research on the British consumers buying behavior and attitute on skin care and cosmoetics products. What are the most common skin care problem that faced by British?

Do Bitish likes vegetables and herbages skin care and cos metic products?
What a strange question... I'm British, and have never considered that our skin would be any different to any other populations' skin! I think you also need to remember that British people are often not British by heritage, but have blood lines from all over the world.


I have to admit that like Americans, many British people eat junk food and not enough fruit and veg, so I guess one of the most common skin care complaints would be greasy skin. Also, acne is common, and dry, dull skin. (But I think this applies to any population...)


But recently, I think British people have started to become more concerned with their diet, and are eating healthier food, thus having improved skin.


Personally, I love vegetable, and so do many people I know. I also know that many British women wear cosmetics on a regular basis, and cleanse, tone and moisturise.


As for herbages, what on earth is that? never heard of it. If it's a skin care or cosmetic company, then I would have to say that it definately isn't well known over here, as I know just about every company, being a huge lover of cosmetics and creams.


Anyway... I think this is as much as I can help!
Reply:well i am british but i dont really have a clue what ur talking about

braces for teeth

No comments:

Post a Comment