Saturday, April 17, 2010

Organic Product Consumers - Opinions Wanted!?

Hello - I am considering opening an organic beauty and cosmetics distributorship. It is similar to an Avon business, however, the products are USDA certified organic. The products and company are GREAT - offer skincare, cosmetics, household. However, the only concern is that the price points are higher than drugstore type products. The lipsticks are about $20, skincare basic package about $100. However, given the current market and concerns of "green" living in our country, I wonder if there is a market for the right consumer. Can you help me do some consumer buying research by giving me your opinion! Thank you.

Organic Product Consumers - Opinions Wanted!?
I `ma distributor for Amway Indiaenterprises, their counter part in U.S.A. `Quixtar` , they produce all organic ,cosmetic , u v-can be sponsesed by me to deal in the product .Not in open shop but to end users at their homes.
Reply:Yes I believe this will be the trend of the future. My mom had breast cancer and I pulled her doctor to the side and asked him just man to man where the hell all of this cancer is coming from. His answer, "our environment", The chemicals used in processing , spraying, food and on and on and on.


My wife has even started our own organic garden. You might want to check the company called Shaklee. They have been doing this for over 50 years.


No comments:

Post a Comment