Thursday, April 15, 2010

By any slim, weird chance does anyone live in Nebraska?? haha wierd, I know?

Ok, I know this is probably one of the most random questions ever but bear with me.... I'm having to do consumer research for a big project I have for school...I was assigned Omaha Nebraska of all places (teachers certainly don't like to keep things simple do they??) haha anyway, I need to kind of find out what it is that gentlemen in Nebraska do in their spare time...I need sort of an insight into their lives, what they like to do, where they live, etc. Anything really would be helpful. HOPEFULLY someone that is in, or has been in Nebraska will stumble upon this (though frankly I'm not holding my breath) but I figured I'd go straight to the people and give it a shot. Thanks in advance!!

By any slim, weird chance does anyone live in Nebraska?? haha wierd, I know?
the US census can answer alot of basic questions for you


http://quickfacts.census.gov/qfd/states/...

hotels

No comments:

Post a Comment