Monday, April 26, 2010

Comuter hardware reseller business ?

I am thinking of starting a hardware reseller business moslty selling to consumers and small business via internet and locally.





I have done some research in identifying the distributors like ingrammicro, techdata, synnex etc but I have not opened any account yet.





My question is how viable is this business? How easy is to deal with these wholesale distributors? What about margins if I buy from them and then sell on eBay? What kind of initial investment am I looking at? Which is the best distributor for small resellers like me?





Thanks in advance for your responses.

Comuter hardware reseller business ?
Hi,





regarding wholesale products your best bet would be to check out:





http://www.usefulresources.info/wholesal...





They are not only top rated but also provide 100s of wholesale providers for every niche and category. A heaven for wholesale supplies and dropshippers as well.





Hope that helps! ;-)





Best wishes


Jenna

human teeth

No comments:

Post a Comment