Saturday, April 17, 2010

Consumer Question: Cheap but good Capture Cards?

My friend and I play the xbox360 game Halo3 and were deciding on buying a capture card. He is a good player (to our standards) and he wanted to make a "montage" or a collection of video clips combined into one.





To do so we need to get a Capture Card to record our games/clips that we have saved. I looked online but still don't know much about what one is user friendly and cheap but still worth my money. I was told before to get an external one because its less work, but I think if its just slipping into a slot I can take apart my computer to put it in.





If you have any experience with Capture Cards or could do some research that would be helpful.





Thanks,


Mike

Consumer Question: Cheap but good Capture Cards?
wow really detailed question.





I also play halo 3 (hit my 50 in doubles yesterday w00t) and all my friends have montages, but i never got around to finding out how to make one.





I suppose i can ask them about these "Capture Cards" and edit my answer when i find out about them.





also, my GT is VaLxiSxB3aSt0rz if you want to play, hit me up.


No comments:

Post a Comment