Saturday, April 17, 2010

Levis Strauss Brand positioning in the UK and US?

Hi I am doing my dissertation on Global Marketing Strategy and already done research on finding data on standardisation vs adaptation, culture, country origin perception on consumer behaviour and advertising etc. I am having trouble to analyse and evaluate Levi's brand positioning in the USA of a product-led image and in the UK as a fashion led image. Please can you suggest where I can gather literature for my literature review on this and any other suggestions. I appreciate your help. I am not asking you to do my work, just provide me with some hints. Thanks

Levis Strauss Brand positioning in the UK and US?
Contact Levi Strauss directly.





Tell them what you've told--and that you've


asked--us, here on Y.A.





I'm sure they'd be more than glad to lead


you to all sorts of literature.





Perhaps request some of their ad spots in


different cities and demographic locales,


both in the UK and in the States.





Who knows? Maybe they'll end up offering


you a nicely-paid entry position, depending


on the angle you take in your dissertation.





%26lt; Killer question. Wish there were more of them.


No comments:

Post a Comment