Monday, May 4, 2009

Which consumer research companies are legitimite and actually deliver prizes?

I'm interested in filling out consumer research surveys but I'm worried about all these websites that offer cash for surveys. It sounds like a scam to me. I'm wondering if anyone fills out surverys for a good company.

Which consumer research companies are legitimite and actually deliver prizes?
http://points.ugive.com/login.m?co_id=41...





This is a Harris Poll Online Rewards Site that I've been a member of for a couple of years. Its free to sign up and participate, but you don't get rewarded with cash, but with "prizes" (movies/cds of your choice, magazine subscriptions, household items, etc...) It takes a while to earn some of the bigger rewards because they email you when they have an avaliable survey, but in the end you do end up with some free stuff. And you don't even have to pay shipping costs on your items!


No comments:

Post a Comment