Monday, May 4, 2009

How do I research consumer demand?

I just listed a few items for sale on ebay just to get a firm grasp of how it works. I need to know a few good free sources in which I can find consumer market data and demand on various products.

How do I research consumer demand?
You can actually do it on eBay.





When you do a search, you are given


options down the left hand side of the


page. Click the box that says (Completed listings)





This will give you a complete list of items that are


related to the key words you use in your search.





http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-1751-2...





It tells you every item that sold and how much it sold for.


The market data only goes back a few months but


it will give you a good idea of what to charge for Items.

dog teeth

No comments:

Post a Comment